QUITTING SMOKING TREATMENT
Smoking is the inhalation of the smoke of burning tobacco encased in cigarettes, pipes, and cigars. Casual smoking is the act of smoking only occasionally, usually in a social situation or to relieve stress. A smoking habit is a physical addiction to tobacco products. Many health experts now regard habitual smoking as a psychological addiction, too, and one with serious health consequences.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Eliminating the craving to smoke a cigarette and some will work further to purify and restore your organs.
- Clinically Proven to Help You Quit Smoking Cigarettes for Goodness of your health.
- Quit Smoking pills and capsules are designed to help you to quit smoking quickly and effectively while improving your health and maintaining a positive and stress-free mindset.
Price of 1 unit
US $ 62
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
The symptoms of withdrawal include both physical and mental difficulties.
- Tingling in the hands and feet
- Intestinal disorders (cramps, nausea)
- Sore throat, coughing, and signs of a cold
Withdrawal symptoms should be treated accordingly, just as you would with physical symptoms due to an illness or disease.
MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SYMPTOMS: Tension and craving build up during periods of withdrawal, sometimes to a nearly intolerable point. Nearly every moderate-to-heavy smoker experiences more than one of the following strong emotional and mental responses to withdrawal:
- Temper tantrums, intense needs, feelings of dependency, and a state of near paralysis
- Mental confusion, vagueness, or difficulty concentrating
- Irritability, restlessness, impatience, or anger
HERE ARE SOME OTHER GOOD REASONS TO QUIT:
- Smoking increases the risk of lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis and emphysema. These painful and progressive lung diseases cause chronic illness and are eventually fatal.
- Smoking causes premature wrinkling of the skin, bad breath, awful- smelling clothes and hair, and yellow fingernails and fingertips.
- Smokers are twice as likely to die from heart attacks as are nonsmokers.
- Women over 35 who smoke and use oral contraceptives are in a high-risk group for heart attack, stroke, and blood clots of the legs.
- Women who smoke are more likely to have a miscarriage or a lower birth-weight baby
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease. It may take 1 to 2 months.
[A] Internal Ayurvedic Medicine.
Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardize herbal extract. The herbal extract is free from adversities. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
Precaution varied from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days