CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD) TREATMENT
Lung disease referred to as COPD generally includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema. While bronchitis involves inflammation and scarring of the main airways, the bronchial tubes, and emphysema is permanent damage to the walls of the air sacs and loss of lung elasticity, both cause obstruction of the normal airflow. Individuals with COPD exhibit symptoms such as shortness of breath, chronic cough and chronic mucus production. COPD is the leading cause of breathing disability.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Helps to relieve chest discomfort
- Helps to control a cough
- Loosens the mucus
- Helps to expel out the mucus
Price of 1 unit
US $ 59
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
- Second-hand smoke;
- Air and occupational pollution
- Pre-disposition to and history of respiratory infections
- Chronic or under-treated asthma
- Cystic Fibrosis (inherited).
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing
- Increased mucus or sputum
- Frequent clearing of the throat
- Yellow, green or bloody sputum
- Ankle or leg swelling
- Sleep difficulties
- Overall fatigue, forgetfulness, confusion & slurred speech
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease.
[A] Internal Ayurveda Medicine.
Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurveda standardized herbal extract. The herbal extract is free from adversities. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
Precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days