The common cold (also called viral rhinitis) is a viral infection, characterized by nasal congestion, a clear, runny nose, sneezing, scratchy throat and general malaise.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Help loosen mucus and heals the throat, nasal passages and bronchial tubes.
- Help to break up congestion and bring down a fever
- Encourage a slight sweat in the early stages of a cold, thus reducing feverishness
- Help to reduce both the severity and the duration of colds
- Reduce the symptoms of Cold and Flu and helps in the recovery.
- Activate the body's infection-fighting capacity.
- Reduced the cold symptoms such as fatigue, sore throat, sore muscles, runny nose, headache, and lymph node swelling.
Price of 1 unit
US $ 65
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
· Headache, nasal congestion, a clear runny nose, sneezing, scratchy throat, and general malaise may all be symptoms of the common cold.
· Pain when swallowing, mild fever (a high temperature between 37-38.3°C or 98.6-101.0°F),mild earache, tiredness, headache, and coughing.
· The symptoms of a cold tend to be worse during the first 2-3 days and then ease over the next few days. Some colds can last up to two weeks.
WHEN YOU HAVE MORE THAN A COLD
· A fever greater than 101 degrees F (38.3 degrees C), accompanied by shaking, chills and coughing up thick phlegm (especially if greenish or foul-smelling)
· Sharp chest pain when you take a deep breath
· Cold-like symptoms that do not improve after five days
· Coughing up blood
· Any significant throat pain in a child
· A painful throat, in addition to any of the following:
· Pus (yellowish-white spots) on the tonsils or the throat
· Fever greater than 101 degrees F or 38.3 degrees C
· Swollen or tender glands or bumps in the front of the neck
· Exposure to someone who has a documented case of "strep" throat
· A rash during or after a sore throat
· A history of rheumatic fever, rheumatic heart disease, kidney disease or chronic lung disease, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease.
A) Internal Ayurvedic Medicine.
Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal extract. The herbal extract is free from adversities. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
Precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days