CRACKED HEELS TREATMENT
Cracked heels are a sign of lack of attention to foot care rather than just overexposure or lack of moisturizing. Medically, cracked heels are also known as heel fissures. Fissures are regular linear cut wounds and mostly affect the surface level, which comprises of the epidermis. Sometimes it may get deep into the dermis and become painful. Excessive pressure on the feet pads make the feet want to expand sideways. As the skin, surrounding the sides of the feet are dry they crack and cause cracked heels. Appearances of cracked heels also indicate zinc and omega-3 fatty acid deficiency.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Visible Results
- Relieves discomfort
- Helps prevent infection
- Relieves itching and pruritus.
- Prevents exudation and scaling.
- Ensures healthy granulation, promotes healing.
- Non stinging, non irritant.
Price of 1 unit
US $ 45
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
- Naturally dry skin or thick dry skin (callus) around the heel that is more likely to crack is often due to excessive feet activity.
- Prolonged standing at work or home. Hard floors may also cause cracks in the feet.
- Being overweight may increase the pressure on the normal fat pad under the heel, causing it to expand sideways and if the skin lacks flexibility the pressure on the feet lead to cracked heels.
- Back-open sandals or shoes allow the fat under the heel to expand sideways and increases the possibility of cracks on the heels.
- Disease and Disorders-Athletes foot, Psoriasis, Eczema, Thyroid disease, Diabetes and some other skin conditions may also cause cracked heels.
- In active sweat glands
- Dry skin
- Prolonged standing
- Open backed shoes can be a contributing factor
- Surgery to the lower extremities
- Heel Spurs
- Mal-aligment of the metatarsal bones (the bone structure of the sole of the foot)
- Flat feet and high arched feet
- Abnormalities of gait (walking)
- Using excessively hot water is a contributing factor
- Eczema and psoriases can also be contributing factors
HERE IS A LIST OF SOME OTHER REASONS THAT MAY LEAD TO CRACKED HEELS:
- Age - Thick dry scaly skin lose elasticity with age and thus cracks have higher incidence with age.
- Ill-fitting shoes, standing for a long time or change in walking posture.
- Unhygienic circumstances or conditions
- Unhealthy, dry scaly skin due to climate or diseases
- Deficiency of vitamins, minerals and zinc
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease. It may take 1 month.
[A] Internal Ayurvedic Medicine.
[B] External Ayurvedic Treatment
Result oriented clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal product. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality
PRECAUTION VARIES FROM INDIVIDUAL TO INDIVIDUAL
Precaution varied from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days