Eczema is a general term for many types of skin inflammation, also known as dermatitis. The most common form of eczema is atopic dermatitis (some people use these two terms interchangeably). However, there are many different forms of eczema.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Eradicates causative bacteria
- Promotes collagen formation
- Removes blemishes & scars
- On regular use, brings glow to the skin.
- No more: Itching and scratching yourself constantly
- No more: Feeling embarrassed in public because of your red, patchy, swollen, oozing skin!
- No more: Dry, cracked or flaky skin (it repairs your skin - making it smooth and soft in days)
- No more: Waking up every couple of hours to scratch! (Finally, you’ll get good nights sleep!)
Price of 1 unit
US $ 59
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
- Eczema most commonly causes dry, reddened skin that itches or burns, although the appearance of eczema varies from person to person and varies according to the specific type of eczema.
- Intense itching is generally the first symptom in most people with eczema. Sometimes, eczema may lead to blisters and oozing lesions, but eczema can also result in dry and scaly skin. Repeated scratching may lead to thickened, crusty skin.
- While any region of the body may be affected by eczema, in children and adults, eczema typically occurs on the face, neck, and the insides of the elbows, knees, and ankles. In infants, eczema typically occurs on the forehead, cheeks, forearms, legs, scalp, and neck.
- Eczema can sometimes occur as a brief reaction that only leads to symptoms for a few hours or days, but in other cases, the symptoms persist over a longer time and are referred to as chronic dermatitis.
This is the most common form of eczema. It generally appears first in infancy and can continue to flare up during adolescence and adulthood. The cause of the condition is unknown, but people, who have an inherited tendency to allergies, including asthma, are more susceptible to it. Known as Contact Dermatitis, it occurs due to direct contact with an irritant object, or an allergic reaction to a substance. It may occur at any age.
This form of eczema affects both infants and adults. The actual cause of seborrheic dermatitis is not known, although the condition is generally associated with yeast like organism on the skin.
Otherwise called discoid eczema, this form of the condition is very common in men than women. In nummular eczema, itchy, coin-shaped patches appear on the arms or legs, and the affected areas of skin may ooze and become scaly or blistered. The cause is unknown.
Very common in elderly people, this is caused by drying of the skin, which appears with aging. The scaly rash in random and cracked.
This type of eczema appears where the skin is thickest, such as on the fingers, the palms of the hands, and the soles of the feet. Numerous itchy blisters occur, sometimes joining to form large, oozing areas. The cause is unknown.
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease.
[A] Internal Ayurvedic Medicine.
[B] External Ayurvedic Treatment
Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal extract. The herbal extract is free from adversities. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
Precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days