HEART ATTACK (MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION)
A heart attack (also known as a myocardial infarction) is the death of heart muscle from the sudden blockage of a coronary artery by a blood clot. Coronary arteries are blood vessels that supply the heart muscle with blood and oxygen. Blockage of a coronary artery deprives the heart muscle of blood and oxygen, causing injury to the heart muscle. Injury to the heart muscle causes chest pain and chest pressure sensation. If blood flow is not restored to the heart muscle within 20 to 40 minutes, irreversible death of the heart muscle will begin to occur. Muscle continues to die for six to eight hours at which time the heart attack usually is ""complete."" The dead heart muscle is eventually replaced by scar tissue.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT:
- Minimize damage by restoring blood flow to the heart and to determine the amount of damage to heart tissue.
- Reduce the severities of the symptoms & its deterioration.
Price of 1 unit
US $ 58
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment:
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASES:
- Pain, fullness, and/or squeezing sensation of the chest
- Jaw pain, toothache, headache
- Shortness of breath
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or general epigastric (upper middle abdomen) discomfort
- Heartburn and/or indigestion
- Arm pain (more commonly the left arm, but may be either arm)
- Upper back pain
- General malaise (vague feeling of illness)
- No symptoms (Approximately one quarter of all heart attacks are silent, without chest pain or new symptoms. Silent heart attacks are especially common among patients with diabetes mellitus.)
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE:
Depending upon the severity of the disease. It may take 3 to 6 months.
[A] Internal Ayurveda Medicine.
[B] External Ayurveda Treatment
Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal extract. The herbal extract is free from adversities. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN:
Precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days