Polymenorrhoea is the term used to describe frequent periods. Classically it describes women who have a period more frequently than every 21 days. The most common causes are related to menstrual cycles where no egg is produced (anovulatory cycles). This can occur in the climacteric (period leading to the menopause) and in women with polycystic ovaries. When no cause is found, this and other menstrual symptoms form part of the condition known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Reduce the risk of the symptoms
- Normalize menstrual bleeding
- Increase the conception rate
- Stimulate the immune system
Price of 1 unit
US $ 75
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
- Abnormal excessive menstrual bleeding
- As a result of emotional disturbances, such as fright and mental shock
- The change of physical environments, such as transfer from warm to cold climates, is apt to cause Polymenorrhoea.
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease.
[A] Internal Ayurvedic Medicine.
Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardize herbal extract. The herbal extract is free from adversities. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
Precaution varied from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days