CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME TREATMENT
Welcome to the Healthy world of BENMOON PHARMA RESEARCH Mobilizing Strengths to Enhance Health, Wellness, and Well-being. Benmoon Pharma Research has ideally blended the science of ancient Ayurveda with modern scientific research and validation techniques for the herbal products to be at par with modern medicine. Ensure sustained satisfaction to all our customers, patients & clients. Striving for Global Wellness through Herbal Health Care Products.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Relives fatigue and associated symptoms
- Boosts the level of energy
- Improves functional efficiency of all the organs of the body
- Creates a zest for healthy living
- Protects from effects of stress
- Improves body resistance
Price of 1 unit
US $ 99
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
Chronic fatigue syndrome shares symptoms with many other disorders. Fatigue, for instance, is found in hundreds of illnesses, and 10% to 25% of all patients who visit general practitioners complain of prolonged fatigue. The nature of the symptoms, however, can help clinicians differentiate CFS from other illnesses.
As the name chronic fatigue syndrome suggests, this illness is accompanied by fatigue. It’s a severe, incapacitating fatigue that isn’t improved by bed rest and that may be exacerbated by physical or mental activity. It’s an all-encompassing fatigue that results in a dramatic decline in both activity level and stamina.
People with CFS function at a significantly lower level of activity than they were capable of prior to becoming ill. The illness results in a substantial reduction in occupational, personal, social or educational activities.
Cognitive dysfunction, including impaired memory or concentration
- Postexertional malaise lasting more than 24 hours (exhaustion and increased symptoms) following physical or mental exercise
- Unrefreshing sleep
- Joint pain (without redness or swelling)
- Persistent muscle pain
- Headaches of a new type or severity
- Tender cervical or axillary lymph nodes
- Sore throat
- Other Common Symptoms
In addition to the eight primary defining symptoms of CFS, a number of other symptoms have been reported by some CFS patients. The frequency of occurrence of these symptoms varies among patients. These symptoms include:
- Irritable bowel, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea or bloating
- Chills and night sweats
- Brain fog
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Chronic cough
- Visual disturbances (blurring, sensitivity to light, eye pain or dry eyes)
- Allergies or sensitivities to foods, alcohol, odors, chemicals, medications or noise
- Difficulty maintaining upright position (orthostatic instability, irregular heartbeat, dizziness, balance problems or fainting)
- Psychological problems (depression, irritability, mood swings, anxiety, panic attacks)
- Jaw pain
- Weight loss or gain
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease. It may take 1 to 2 months.
[A] Internal Ayurvedic Medicine.
[B] External Treatment
Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal extract. The herbal extract is free from adversities.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
Precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Days