UNDER WEIGHT TREATMENT
A person is considered underweight if his or her body mass index (BMI) falls below a certain threshold (body mass index is a measure determined by a persons age, height, and weight). For infants and children, a BMI below the 10th percentile for a specific age indicates an individual who is underweight. For adults, a BMI below 19.1 for females and 20.7 for males is considered underweight. A BMI of 17.5 indicates an individual is very underweight.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT
- Increase weight naturally, herbally and yes above all safely.
- Increase weight Improve, Digestion, Energy levels, Muscle power, New jest for life
- Maintain your metabolic system.
- Your immune system would be stronger than before
- Metabolism rates are slowed down for better nutrition absorption.
- Boosts the growth of muscles and body.
- Gain of healthy weight mass within small period of time.
- Obtain the body of your desire in a more natural, safer and healthier way
Price of 1 unit
US $ 85
FREIGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASE
- One may be underweight due to an eating disorder such as anorexia and bulimia, over active thyroids, hormonal imbalance, depression, or taking certain medications.
- Malnutrition can cause underweight.
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE
Depending upon the severity of the disease. It may take 1 to 6 months.
[A] Internal Ayurvedic Medicine.
[B] External Treatment
Result oriented clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal product. Combination of selected divine herbs confers total herbal treatment solutions by extensive formulations researched coupled with safety efficacy & consistent quality.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
Precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-6 Business Days