IRON OVERLOADING DISEASES TREATMENT
Due to various reasons, if the body of an Individual absorbs too much iron, which cannot be excreted, it reaches to the toxic levels and gets deposited in tissues of major organs such as the Liver, Heart, Pituitary, Thyroid, Pancreas, Lungs, and Synovium (Joints). These overburdened organs cease to function properly and eventually become diseased. Therefore, undiagnosed and untreated HHC can develop into diseases such as diabetes, heart trouble, arthritis, liver disease, neurological problems, depression, impotence, infertility, and cancer.
Such iron overloading diseases (also termed as Hemosiderosis and Hemochromatosis) may be subdivided into 2 types:
Acquired Iron Overload occurs when one obtains excessive amounts of iron from repeated exposure through supplementation, diet, iron shots, and blood transfusions. When iron overload is acquired by oral or injected means, it affects the entire body. One can accumulate dangerously high levels of iron by accidental ingestion which usual occurs with young children who get iron pills prescribed for their mothers; these children can get very sick and can even die from iron poisoning.
Secondary Iron Overload: It is very difficult task to manage various anemias like Sickle-Cell Anemia, Juvenile Hemochromatosis, African Siderosis, Thalassemia, Porphyria Cutanea Tarda, Sideroblastic Anemia, Iron-Deficiency Anemia, and Anemia of Chronic Disease. Such patients need blood transfusions at regular interval which improves the quality of life and prolongs survival but unfortunately a consequence of chronic transfusion therapy causes Secondary Iron Overload, which adversely affects the function of the heart, the liver and other organs.
The Recommended Course Duration
4 to 6 months
Price of 1 unit
US $ 73
FRIEGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment
4.Shortness of Breath
5.Arrhythmia &Enlargement of Spleen
6.Hypothyroidism & Weight Loss
7.Jaundice &/or Elevated Liver Enzymes
8.Arthritic Pain In Joints &Loss of Libido (Sex Drive) or Impotence
9.Elevated Blood Sugar
10.Amenorrhea (Premature Cessation of Menstrual Cycle)
12.Changes in Skin Color etc.
HOW TO DIAGNOSE IT:
Serum Normal Iron overloading diseases
(mumol/L) 60-180 180-300
Males (ng/mL; mug/L) 20-200 300-3000
Females (ng/mL; mug/L) 15-150 250-3000
Transferrin saturation (%) 20-50 55-100
Internal Ayurvedic Medicine. Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal medicine. The clinical trial of this medicine has been done successfully on more than 100 patients. The polyherbal medicine is free from adversity.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT:
Our poly herbal iron chelator protects the body cells from iron-mediated toxicity in two ways:
I. Removal of excess iron.
II. Neutralization of “free” iron.
MOST ATTRACTIVE FEATURES:
1. Oral administration.
2. No need of any painful and expensive pump therapy
3. A course of synthetic chelator per month $6000-$8000. Where as our herbal iron chelating drug is Very economical.
4. Chelates only excess iron, not any other essential element.
5. So no need to take any other supplements for copper or zinc balance in the body.
6. Good tissue penetration
7. Easy mobilization of the iron-chelator complex.
8. 100 % safe and Non-toxic
9. Reduces the Abdominal Pain, chest pain, Chronic Fatigue, and Shortness of Breath within 3 to 5 days of drug administration.
10. We have observed that size of spleen gets normalize within 50 days of treatment.
11. Patient will feel improved quality of life within 15 days of treatment.
12. Serum Ferritin level lowers up to 700-900 ng/mL within 30 days of treatment in the patients under regular blood transfusion. Hence result may very according to the number of B.T. and body type.
13. Also may be administered along with desferrioxamine as a supportive therapy.
SAFETY PROFILE (SIDE EFFECTS/ CONTRA INDICATIONS):
1. Many synthetic chelators are used in industry. but unfortunately very few are clinically useful since most have dangerous side-effects like Tiredness, lack of energy and fatigue, Nausea and vomiting, Diarrhea, Hair loss, Low blood counts, Mouth problems, Skin problems, Loss of appetite, Anxiety, Depression and Grief.
2. No any side effects are noted in OUR POLYHERBAL treatment during research work. Thus it is very safe.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN:
No any special precaution is needed thus precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE:
Depending upon the severity of the disease.
SPECIAL ADVICE: Please check serum Ferritin level at regular interval.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3-5 Business Days
Other Countries- 5-10 Business Day
|Have you tried Ayurvedic Treatment?|
|No, but I’d like to know more|
|No, I am not interested in natural wellness|